Addiction Angels offers comprehensive, medically assisted outpatient addiction treatment through individual and group sessions
Just as there are multiple factors that lead to addiction, there are multiple factors that are critical in building an effective treatment plan.
That’s why we developed the Individual Comprehensive Addiction Plan (iCAP™). Exclusively ours, iCAP examines the genetic, behavioral and environmental factors that make you unique. The result? A custom created plan that includes the physical treatment and counseling techniques that best serve you.
Your iCAP™ will include:
- Complete confidential physical and emotional inventory and assessment
- In-office laboratory testing including genetic testing
- Assessment of brain and/or body damage caused by drug and alcohol use
- Buprenorphine/Naloxone prescribed and monitored to treat heroin and opioid addiction
- Vivitrol prescribed and monitored to treat alcohol, heroin and opioid addiction
- Psycho-educational, skills development, and cognitive behavioral thinking
- Wellness education to restore and promote optimal health
- A custom plan including nutritional supplements and products that heal the body
- Implemented toward the end of the recovery process, this is optional to the patient. Our treatment team is here to answer any questions or to book your appointment. If you are ready to get started, simply download the New Patient Packet and we’ll take it from there.