Dr. Garcia is board-certified in five medical specialties:
- Addiction Medicine, American Board of Addiction Medicine
- Functional Medicine, American Board of Anti-Aging (A4M) – a Fellow in Functional and Regenerative Medicine
- Emergency Medicine, American Board of Osteopathic Emergency Physicians – a Fellow in Emergency Medicine
- Family Medicine, American Board of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Disability Evaluation, American Board of Independent Medical Examiners
Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine, Ohio University College of Osteopathic Medicine
Juris Doctor (J.D.), Capital University Law School with a Fellowship of the American College of Legal Medicine
Dr. Garcia is a highly sought lecturer on the demographics of wellness and the impact of biomedical technologies and lifestyle on longevity.
- Authored Aged to Perfection: Anti-aging, Wellness and Weight Loss with Natural Hormones
- Co-authored North America’s Top Doctors Share Secrets to Anti-Aging and Wellness
He owns Columbus-based Perfected Wellness, MD, a medical practice that offers all facets of anti-aging medicine including aesthetic and preventive medicine, wellness, nutrition and fitness. He is a member of a national network of highly trained anti-aging physicians specializing in bioidentical hormone therapy that was featured on Oprah Winfrey and the Dr. Oz show.